1. Food Vendors must complete the Food Vendor Permit Registration Form below
2. Food Vendors must pay the 3-Days Food Vendor Permit Registration Fee (730AED | $200USD) PER EACH PERSON HANDLING THE FOOD (servers included)
3. Food Vendors must participate in a 6hour online training course conducted by Boecker Public Health LLC from 9am - 3pm (no test will be conducted)
4. Food Vendors will receive a Basic Food & Hygiene Training Certificate of Attendance that will be regarded as their Permit Certificate by Dubai Municipality
5. Food Vendors will receive a 3-Day event Food Vendor Permit from Dubai Municipality. Permit will be provided by Dubai Municipality after 7 business days (valid for ALL AFRICA Food Festival use - ONLY).
*** Please note that even if you are already a licensed UAE Restaurant Owner, are registered on Food Watch, and your staff have previously undergone Food & Safety Training, they will STILL EACH be required to obtain new permits provided by Dubai Municipality in order for you to be approved to sell food at the ALL Africa Food & Culture Festival. PERMITS ARE GRANTED ON AN INDIVIDUAL (PER PERSON) BASIS.
*** All training takes place online. Once your registration is complete, your team will be sent the online link to complete their training.
*** Digital Permit Certificates will be provided once you have completed your training and sent via email. You will be required to print the certificate and to mount it on the wall of your vendor booth, in case of Dubai Municipality inspections to avoid any fines and the permanent closure of your booth.
*** The Basic Food & Hygiene Training Certificate of Attendance and Permit is valid for 1 year - transferable to Chef's License & Certification, when ready.